THE ELECTORAL COMMITTEE OF THE NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION (ECNBA)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP): IT CONSULTANCY
- The Electoral Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association (‘ECNBA”) hereby requests your company to participate in the Presentation of Proposals (‘PoP’) by technology specialists who are creative problem solvers to serve as IT Consultant for the upcoming general elections of Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) scheduled to hold in July 2020. The Bids should comprise a Technical Offer and Financial Offer in accordance with the terms of this PoP.
- The target participants are 50,000 to 60,000 Lawyers undergoing verification and voting on the platform at the same time.
Scope of Work
- ECNBA will require the services of the IT Consultant in relation to the following (Non-exhaustive list):
- Analyzing the new NBA Election portal system and infrastructure.
- Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses.
- Analyzing and determining security threats.
- Providing advice on technology best practices.
- Collaborating with technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology.
- Training staff to use the new IT system.
- Monitoring the success of IT solution.
- Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
- Verification and confirmation of votes cast at the end of voting
- Final Diagnostic review of the whole election process.
- Pre-Qualification Requirements: The proposals should contain the following detailed information:
- The proposed scope of work and approach to providing the Services. Please include, within your proposed scope of work, any additional activities which, in your experience may be necessary to undertake and has not been identified as part of the Scope of Work. You may also indicate any proposed adjustments to the Scope of Work for our consideration;
- Company or Business profile and Organogram
- Certificate of incorporation or Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission and particulars of Directors and Shareholders or Partners.
- Verifiable evidence of execution of similar jobs in the last five years
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate/Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Recommendation letters from three (3) reputable and notable organisations attesting to satisfactory performance in similar projects.
- Your proposed fees for performing the Services, including any underlying assumptions made in providing your fee quote;
- Total fees and prices quoted should be expressed in two separate formats: a) net of tax - exclude all applicable taxes; and b) include all applicable taxes.
- Submission of Proposals
Proposals should be submitted in electronic copies (PDF format) in the filename format “[Name of Company] PoP IT CONSULTANT ECNBA 2020”, sent by email to email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
All proposals and supporting documentation must be received on or before 23:59hours on the 17th day of April, 2020. Any proposals submitted after this date and time shall not be acknowledged or received by the ECNBA. Only shortlisted organizations shall be contacted for further correspondence.
For further clarifications on this PoP, please contact:
Umar Gezawa 08066380010 or Cordelia U. Eke 08033127580
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
Tawo E. Tawo, SAN