GUIDELINES FOR ELECTRONIC VOTING
- Ballot shall open at 11:00 PM on Wednesday 29th July, 2020 and end at 11:00 PM on Thursday 30th July, 2020 (24 hours).
- Every voter shall receive an Email and/or SMS notification for the declaration of the opening of polls to all eligible voters on the day of the election
- Every voter is expected to click on the personalized voting link provided via the received Email and/or SMS notification;
- The voter would then enter his/her Supreme Court Number beginning with “SCN…” after which the voter would click on the “authenticate” button to proceed;
- The voter would proceed by viewing the list of available positions and candidates and selecting his/her choice of candidate or abstain from voting. A voter must make a choice at this stage;
- The voter would either verify his/her choice made by submitting the ballot or change his/her choice by editing the ballot before submission.
- Upon submission, the voter will receive a ballot submission verification code on the device screen as well as his/her registered email.
- The voter should keep the verification code safe for audit purposes.
Dated this 28th day of July 2020
Tawo E. Tawo, SAN