If elected as the General Secretary of the NBA, I pledge to-
1. Develop programmes for an enhanced, effective and efficient service delivery to members from the Secretariat and protection of the dignity of the legal profession.
2. Develop programmes targeted at promoting synergy between the Secretariat and Branches, Institutes, Sections and Fora, in implementing their programmes and mandates as organs of the NBA, particularly, seamless transmission of correspondences to and from the Secretariat.
3. Drive initiatives and formulate policies targeted at professionalizing the NBA Secretariat.
4. Drive fundraising initiatives and strategies, including business development, franchising, sponsorship and advertising initiatives for the association with a view to promoting financial independence of the bar.
5. Employ International Best Practices for effective and efficient implementation of the Strategic Plans, programmes, objectives and global vision of the NBA.
6. Upgrade the NBA website to a 21st century compliant, interactive and web/ electronic payment enabled ICT platform to reflect contemporary global standard.
7. Upgrade the NBA Membership Database with Personalized User Account for each member for updates, payment of dues, conference registration, elections and sundry bar services.
8. Propose the creation, and maintenance, of Liaison Offices across the six geopolitical zones to reflect the spirit of Article 2 of the NBA Constitution in ensuring that services from the Secretariat are brought closer to members in the various branches. This will ease the problems associated with delay in the production and delivery of stamps across various branches.
9. Propose a policy that would make it mandatory for all Justices/ Judges of all courts of record, and for all law makers at all levels, in Nigeria to have as Research and Legislative Assistants respectively, lawyers of not more than 7 years post call.
10. Introduce collaborative strategies and teamwork spirit between the NBA and FIDA Nigeria towards encouraging better participation of female lawyers in the activities of the NBA.