MANIFESTOES OF ACTION
If you elect me as the financial secretary of the NBA, I will serve you with utmost dedication and help to achieve the following:
1. To keep proper financial records of the Association;
2. To introduce a mobile banking app that will assist members pay their annual Bar practice fees with ease;
3. To be in constant touch with branches and their officers to ensure that their members pay their annual dues, practice fees and other financial obligations as an when due, and in turn promptly work out what is due to the branches;
4. To ensure that there is proper budgeting process in line with best practices in the NBA;
5. I will ensure prudent management of the financial resources of the NBA for the benefit of her members;
6. To compile and circulate a list of members who have paid or in default, in respect of their practising fees in each year to the appropriate organs of the Association, the courts and other statutory bodies in line with my constitutional duties;
7. As a team player will assist in formulating policies that will enhance the welfare of Nigerian lawyers, especially the young lawyers.
Let’s join hands together to rebuild the NBA of our Dreams.
ELIAS EMEKA ANOSIKE, ESQ
(cleared candidate for the office of National Financial Secretary;
former Treasurer & Secretary, NBA Abakaliki Branch and
immediate Past Financial Secretary of the Eastern Bar Forum)