AGADA MERCY IJATO
(1) If I’m elected as the TREASURER of our great and noble Association:
(2) I shall uphold the provisions of the Constitution of the Association to the best of my ability.
(3) I pledge to facilitate in the increment of Branches’ 10% to 25% in order to assist Branches especially those that are not financially buoyant; which is to be paid within the second quarter of every year.
(4) I will ensure that monies due to the Association will be spent prudently for the benefits of the Association and for the welfare of all members.
(5) I pledge to work with the President and the General Secretary to facilitate and see to it that credit facilities are made available promptly to young Lawyers who intend to carry out partnership.
(6) I will ensure that NEC members, members of the Association at Annual General Meeting get audited accounts and balance sheet at most three (3) days before the date fixed for meetings in order to ensure transparency and participation.
(7) I will facilitate the creation of a payment portal for the payment of Bar Practice Fee from the comfort of our offices, homes and anywhere in the world.
(8) I will ensure that insurance benefits of members are attended to timely.
(9) I will ensure that all monies due to the Association is pursued rigorously, collected and paid into the account of the Association and proper account is kept.