REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL- PROVISION OF CATERING SERVICES
1. The Technical Committee on Conference Planning (‘TCCP’) of the Nigerian Bar Association (‘NBA’) hereby invites your organisation to tender proposal for the provision of Catering Services for the NBA Conference 2018 (the Conference) scheduled to hold from 24 August 2018 till 30 August 2018. The Theme of this year’s conference “Transition, Transformation and Sustainable Institutions”.
2. Our aim is to host a world class international conference, with in-depth discourse stirred by a wealth of world leaders and business pundits that will leave a bequest of knowledge, skills and inspiration to build legacy law firms, shape the next generations of the African Bar, and more importantly to reposition the Bar in its critical role in economic and social development in the context of building institutions as units of stability, rule of law, continuity and good governance.
3. The target audience is 10,000 lawyers and the Conference would hold at the International Conference Centre, Abuja
4. Based on the foregoing, the TCCP requires catering services in relation to the Conference more particularly set out in Clause 5 below.
SCOPE OF WORK
5. TCCP will require the services of your organisation in relation to provision of lunch for four (4) days.
6. Please note that you would cater for not less than 2,000 persons per day and the service would be plated.
7. The proposal should incorporate additional offering, suggestions and recommendations not covered by the scope of work described above.
CONTENTS AND TIMELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF THE PROPOSAL
9. Proposals will be accepted until 7pm on 21 May 2018
Any proposal received after this date and time will not be considered. All proposals must be signed by an official agent or representative of the company submitting the proposal.
10 The proposal should contain the following detailed information:
10.1 The proposed scope of work and approach to providing the Services. Please include, within your proposed scope of work, any additional activities which, in your experience of advising on matters of this nature, you believe may be necessary to undertake and has not been identified as part of the Scope of Work. You may also indicate any proposed adjustments to the Scope of Work for our consideration;
10.2 Your experience and capability in providing Catering services of this nature and your ability to deliver on the Scope of Work;
10.3 The proposed team that will be responsible for the provision of the Services;
10.4 Your proposed fees for performing the Services, including any underlying assumptions made in providing your fee quote;
10.5 pictures of set-up and service team;
10.6 verifiable evidence of jobs executed specifying numbers catered for and the types of events;
10.7 Your proposed fees for performing the Services, including any underlying assumptions made in providing your fee quote; and
10.8 If selected for presentation you would be required to provide sampling for a committee of 20 persons.
11. Selection would be based on expertise, presentation, service delivery, pictures of set-up and service team.
12. Contract terms and conditions will be negotiated upon selection.
13. All Proposals should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Nigerian Bar Association
Off Muhammed Buhari Way.
Central Area, Abuja
14. For further information please call 07055086430.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Ramatu Umar bako
Executive Director, NBA