REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL- PROVISION OF MULTIMEDIA SERVICES
1. The Technical Committee on Conference Planning (‘TCCP’) of the Nigerian Bar Association (‘NBA’) hereby invites your organisation to tender proposal for the provision of Multimedia Services for the NBA Conference 2018 (the Conference) scheduled to hold from 24 August 2018 till 30 August 2018. The Theme of this year’s conference “Transition, Transformation and Sustainable Institutions”.
2. Our aim is to host a world class international conference, with in-depth discourse stirred by a wealth of world leaders and business pundits that will leave a bequest of knowledge, skills and inspiration to build legacy law firms, shape the next generations of the African Bar, and more importantly to reposition the Bar in its critical role in economic and social development in the context of building institutions as units of stability, rule of law, continuity and good governance.
3. The target audience is 8,000 to 10,000 lawyers at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.
4. Based on the foregoing, the TCCP requires branding and marketing services in relation to the Conference (“the Services”) more particularly set out in Clause 5 below.
SCOPE OF WORK
5. TCCP will require the services of your organisation in relation to the following:
5.1 Multimedia Design, Consultation and Production
5.1.1 On-site professional recording and pre/post production service.
5.1.2 Professional quality sound reinforcement and high end audio system.
5.1.3 Provision of suitable projectors and Plasma Screens.
5.1.4 Provision of broadcast quality videos and web-ready multimedia such as graphics, video streaming and audio-clips.
5.1.5 Design of infographics for use in reports and presentations.
5.1.6 Design GIFs for use in videos, tweets and other social media.
5.1.7 Live feed/streaming of the Conference via screens placed in remote corners and extension of conference venue.
5.1.8 Production of Conference videos in line with the Conference theme and Identity.
5.1.9 Editing of products including sound and voice-over of video footage.
5.1.10 Liaising with Conference Events Planner, Web Developers and branding and communications vendor in execution of Conference promotions and communications.
5.1.11 Incorporation of final products in webpages or as web-ready videos or other form of information dissemination that may be delivered through:
18.104.22.168 Conference website and social media;
22.214.171.124 DVD or memory sticks;
126.96.36.199 Broadcast media.
6. The proposal should incorporate additional offering, suggestions and recommendations not covered by the scope of work described above.
CONTENTS AND TIMELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF THE PROPOSAL
7. Proposals will be accepted until 7pm Monday 21st May, 2018. Any proposals received after this date and time will not be considered. All proposals must be signed by an official agent or representative of the company submitting the proposal.
8. The proposal should contain the following detailed information:
8.1 The proposed scope of work and approach to providing the Services including mock-ups. Please include, within your proposed scope of work, any additional activities which, in your experience of advising on matters of this nature, you believe may be necessary to undertake and has not been identified as part of the Scope of Work. You may also indicate any proposed adjustments to the Scope of Work for our consideration;
8.2 Your experience and capability in providing Multimedia services of this nature and your ability to deliver on the Scope of Work;
8.3 The proposed team that will be responsible for the provision of the Services; and
8.4 Your proposed fees for performing the Services, including any underlying assumptions made in providing your fee quote.
9. Contract terms and conditions will be negotiated upon selection.
10. All Proposals should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Nigerian Bar Association
Off Muhammed Buhari Way.
Central Area , Abuja
12. For further information and clarifications please call 07055086430
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
Ramatu Umar bako
Executive Director, NBA